Most important and readable sessions in .NET Core
These are following points that are following to read .NET Core:-
1. Dependency Injection: Dependency Injection (DI) is a design pattern that helps developers to create loosely coupled applications. This technique allows developers to easily inject dependencies into their code, making it easier to manage and maintain. Dependency Injection enables developers to create applications that are more modular and extensible.
2. Configuration: The .NET Core configuration system is designed to provide a unified way to read configuration settings from different sources such as JSON files, environment variables, command-line arguments, and others. It allows developers to easily map configuration settings to strongly-typed objects, and to use the same configuration settings in multiple environments.
3. Logging: Logging is an important part of application development, and .NET Core provides a built-in logging system that allows developers to easily log messages and exceptions. The logging system supports different log levels, and it can be configured to write log messages to different destinations, such as the console, files, and databases.
4. Entity Framework Core (EF Core): EF Core is an object-relational mapper (ORM) for .NET Core that allows developers to easily map their objects to database tables. EF Core provides an abstraction layer between the application code .
5. ASP.NET Core: This is an open-source, cross-platform framework for building modern web applications and services with .NET Core. It includes a set of libraries, tools, and technologies that allow developers to create high-performance web applications that run on Windows, macOS, and Linux.
6. Entity Framework Core: EF Core is an ORM (Object-Relational Mapping) framework for .NET Core. It provides a set of APIs that allow developers to easily access and manipulate data stored in a relational database.
7. LINQ (Language Integrated Query): LINQ is a set of language-integrated query capabilities that allow developers to easily query data stored in various sources, including databases, collections, and XML documents.
8. Dependency Injection: DI is a design pattern that allows developers to inject dependencies into their classes. It allows developers to write cleaner, more maintainable code by decoupling the application from its dependencies.
9. Configuration: .NET Core provides a configuration system that allows developers to easily configure their applications using various sources, including environment variables, command line arguments, configuration files, and more.
10. Logging: .NET Core provides a built-in logging
These are helpful to read .NET Core .